Monday 5 November 2012

Eagles @ Saints - MNF

The NFL's two biggest underachievers go head to head on Monday Night Football in a must win game for both sides. The Saints, at least, have an excuse for their bad year. The Eagles, on the otherhand, are just a bunch of good players being badly coached.

I've done it to death and won't do it again but if Andy Reid wants to keep his job, he needs a huge reaction from his players. Last week it looked like the players had give up on him.

Onto the game and the Saints will obviously look to pass. The Eagles defense was terrible last week and I can't see a quick enough turnaround to stop Brees putting points on the board. Once Brees starts scoring I can only see the game moving away from Philly and the offense is not working.

Prediction - Head or heart? Brees makes this a shootout and I habe to go with my head and say Saints win.

No comments:

Post a Comment